Impossible to Convey Impossible to Convey

good

I was missing the bass line a little as it seems to fall into the background too much but all in all it's a great song. Always a joy to hear non-overused harmonies.

PrEmoEffect responds:

yeah, the lack of a strong bass could get to you. I actually came to that by experiment. I created a bunch of lead sounds and created a bass out of the leads. Seeing that the bass was so weak, I put some sub in, but the whole point was to create a high range bass, similar to the stabby house basses that Deadmau5 created in Faxing Berlin, except with a different sound. Hope it's not too disappointing ;)

Moderate Intensity Moderate Intensity

promising

This sounds really good. Your site's demos are interesting aswell. Is that voice from "Pristine Cathedral" a synthi? You seem to have succesfully aquired knowledge about the creation of orchestral sounds. Good job. Just for for fun I sometimes try do create such a thing myself using Reason 3 but without any background of musical education that will never sound as professional as these. I wish you good luck for your search for customers. They will get quality work as far as I can tell.

Jurassic Park 04 Trailer Jurassic Park 04 Trailer

Meep!

You choosed Indiana Jones Theme rather than the actual JP music? 'Journey to the Island' would have been a good alternative.
In other news. You seem to have troubles putting some naturalism into this voice. It's quite a stretch for you, though in the end the overall outcome is ok, I guess. 'Rated R...' hehe

Dan Roth - Breathe Dan Roth - Breathe

Great stuff

I like how you made it sound like a live performance. Cool mixing and a nice lead. Definitely deserves the feature. Keep on the good work!

-Chill Out Man- -Chill Out Man-

Really Good

It's official, this is an amazing track with good mixing and great chill out potential. Definitely above the average of NG. I will check out your other stuff and see if the are some more pearls. Keep on the good work!

Halo Reach: Clear the Hole Halo Reach: Clear the Hole

Good

I now feel prepared for my own Halo Reach experience with a real beat in mind. Thanks for sharing.

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks Bro - Good Luck man; Legendry for the win.

Mothership Groove Mothership Groove

Good one

Hey, nice track. And its length make is good for running in the background. What a good way for me to start discovering the audio portal. Thanks for sharing.

SHADOWFOX2 responds: