The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

Get ripped!

Well, I would say if you already got a girl loving you then there actually is no real urge to try bending yourself to the extreme. Though in the end it's cute, funny and technically well done and you deserve the success. Good job.

PS: This sticky white stuff all over is kind of a pain to look at...

VG Cats Animated 4 VG Cats Animated 4

better than archive rewind - maybe

Ah, glad to see this great strip getting a new touch. Good job.better han

MikeandTreyVideo responds:

what in the world is "archive rewind?"

Dilwyn Episode 2 Dilwyn Episode 2

straight from the grave

While this dude Dilwyn is sitting on the throne his humerus consists of two parts... which is incorrect. Also the design and animation of the characters is a bit too simplistic. Are you drawing with your mouse?

CallumBowen responds:

sorry i dont understand what you are talking about the humour consisting of two parts, and yesi did use a mouse but remember i started using flash since last year and im still learning, yes im planning to get a graphics tablet when i start back to college again,

Soup of the Day #5 Soup of the Day #5

Soup, you just got served.

Poor synthetic voices, stupid text, bad visual content, unclear link to external website where you expect a play button... I don't think I am the only one who fails to find a value in this.

SoupSquad responds:

The link says "Join Soup Squad". How did you expect it to play the movie?

Overdramatic Overdramatic

blurmaid

That structure reminds me of Superman's hideout.
Did make the whole scene a symbol and used a copy to blur the scene?
Is that a mermaid?
You should have put this white fade at the beginning aswell.

eos1001 responds:

yeah all is right and yeah shouldve put fade at the begenning XD

SS - Human History 1 SS - Human History 1

technical issue this time

Just after the introduction of the Lucifer experiment there's a flash event activating a second audio stream. I tried loading it twice. It's an error in the file.

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

"Ma, he said a bad word again!"

Funny and educating, a awe-inspiring mixture guaranteeing a great score.

Eulogy For: Pineapple Eulogy For: Pineapple

Brooklyn Rage!

You do actually look competent enough to come up with something, that wont get blammed. Let's see if this here is one of them.

Wormy! Wormy!

an underground job

Hm, it's actually not about Wormy the worm but about Business Professionals of America. I kinda expected something different when I read the title. The art is looking quite good but you need to work on a better timing, that jumping sequence is too hasty. Also the color change looks a bit odd. In other news I would say that the bow tie is actually less present in the world of business and and politics, in contrast to the necktie. - Name's Bond, Wormy Bond.

Nick-The-Holy-Potato responds:

Well thank you.

SE1: Legacy SE1: Legacy

Hammer Time!

Impressive animations. Those sure took a good while to create. Though you might want to add a little info about the long runtime in the title screen so people can prepare. Curious to see what there's more to come. Good job so far.